Recently hired as a federal judicial law clerk? Check out my e-book, available on Amazon.com, called “How to Succeed as a Federal Judicial Law Clerk.” Clerking for a federal judge is a tough job – the expectations are high and the learning curve is steep. This book is intended to help readers in their adjustment to becoming a federal law clerk and provide them with a running start before they even begin their first day.
Ebook content includes:
• Clerkship basics: Including what federal law clerks do, who they work with, and the benefits of clerking for a federal judge
• 30 law clerk tips and tricks: Including what to read before you begin clerking, how to interact with attorneys appearing before your judge, and how to ensure that your chambers runs smoothly
• Case progression in federal court: Includes a primer on what happens at the beginning, middle, and end of case
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Glossary of terms to know before beginning a judicial clerkship
Available for purchase here.